Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Day 103: Dance!

Tuesday, June 2

Slept in as much as I could, played some games, and went to dance!  We did a bit of a new dance, but mostly practiced the cha-cha-cha for our final.  We were assigned random partners - my partner doesn't speak English, which makes it hard because we need to discuss wardrobe and a team name :P  The guy who speaks English in the class actually can't make the final next Tuesday, so he needed a partner to perform it tomorrow.  I volunteered, and since I'm doing the dance twice I don't need to write the one page paper in Korean!  Yay!

Went back, showered, and went to Korean.  We heard more speeches today - some were really bad.  Like, really bad.  Did some more grammar practice and then the class was done.  I stopped to eat a burrito and then went home and worked on Finance homework until 1am, when I finally finished it.  Almost done with that class!

No comments:

Post a Comment