Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Day 117: Korean Final

Tuesday, June 16

Woke up, studied, went out to eat, and then went to the school and studied more away from any temptations to slack off.  Napped a bit on the couch, studied more, chatted with friends who were also studying.  More studying.

And then, it was time for the Korean Final!  It felt like it went okay - definitely glad I studied what I did before the exam.  My friend and I went out for dinner after, talked about what we're planning on doing the next few days, etc.  Went back to the dorm and then started studying for game theory.  This was harder because I really had no idea what would be on the exam, or really what would even be relevant, seeing as how the midterm covered things he didn't emphasize and the things the emphasized didn't turn up as much as one would think.

It was so hot during the night too it was impossible to sleep.  And some mosquitoes got indoors - you couldn't hear them, but I got like 5 or 6 bites that were super itchy.  Combine that with being too sweaty and you get a pretty bad night of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment