Thursday, June 11, 2015

Day 109: Class and such

Monday, June 8

Nothing too much to note again.  Slept in a bit, skyped, attempted some studying, and went to Game Theory.  It's so close to being over but that doesn't curb the urge to skip it.  I can't wait to be done with the class.  Ate a bit and then went to Korean.  The speeches were pretty bad today as well.  It's so hard to pay attention to them when you can't understand what the other person is saying :/  Like I know it's hard, I had to do it too, but I practiced quite a bit so I could be understood.  Same when I had to give my speech in Dutch to Rotary.  I just think even if not for the grade, you should practice for the people you're presenting to.

Anyway, nothing too much else.  Just some games and studying and going to bed too late after doing too much of nothing during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment