Monday, June 8, 2015

Day 104: Lots of school

Wednesday, June 3

UUGH I FELL BEHIND AGAIN, it's so hard to get back into this habit...

Anyway, woke up tired, and turned in my Finance homework at 10 (no class!).  Played some games, ate, and then went to the dance class to do the final with my first dance partner.  We practiced quite a bit before, and we did really well during it!  I'm hoping to get a video of the next time I perform it.  The teacher said we did really well and complimented me for it too :)

Went back to the dorm, showered, and went to game theory.  Same stuff, not fun.  I'm just waiting for that class to be over.  It makes no sense.  But students are asking a lot of questions and he's getting frustrated, so 1) that means I'm not the only person who doesn't understand and 2) it makes me feel validated that he's not teaching well if people don't understand and he gets kinda mad about having to reiterate concepts.  Ate again and went to Korean.  More speeches and some grammar practice.  It's so weird it's winding down!

Back to the dorm, basically just relaxed, gamed, and watched stupid things online.  It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment