Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 18

Woensdag, 24 Augustus 2011

Lazy day today, which was great.  Woke up around 11 (with no one besides Marcela at home), had breakfast, did some reading on and offline, had lunch around 130 (when Marcela woke up), and then we biked to the library.  Got some movies and a book I'm going to try and read out loud, even if I don't understand it.  I feel like reading and seeing how the sentence structure works may help me out quite a bit.

Biked home, watched "In Bruges" with Marcela.  The Dutch subtitles didn't work yet again, but hey, it's about a city in Belgium so I didn't feel too guilty watching it without any Dutch learning going on.  Marcela didn't really like the movie (or understand it), but I thought it was really well done.

As soon as we finished the movie Truut came home, so when she was making dinner Marcela and I both went up to our rooms to mess around online.  Had dinner, tried to help Truut fix her skype setup, and talked to people online, both from back home and here.  :)  Watched a HunterxHunter episode, did a few things to get ready for tomorrow, and now I think I'm gonna go to bed.  Slaapwel!

1 comment:

  1. 'In Bruges' is probably the best black comedy ever!

    So many great scenes, like this one:
    http://youtu.be/VKZbkIWi8I4

    ReplyDelete