Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 23

Maandag, 29 Augustus 2011

Woke up, ate, got ready for the day, and spent some quality time on the internet and practicing trumpet.  Then, went to my third family's house to watch movies with their daughter (Femke).  It was pretty awesome - I feel like I'll really fit in when I live there.  We watched "The Last Samurai" which was great, and had pizza.  Biked home (biked there by myself and didn't get lost, aww yeahh), did some reading, and had dinner.  Back upstairs, and then spent like 4 hours looking at college stuff.  Trying to decide my major(s), what college I want to go to, when I want to start, etc.  So far, nothing has really popped out.  Not terribly excited to have to figure this out.

That's about it.  Pretty lazy day today.  My head hurts from spending so much time browsing college websites and such.  And looking at the prices for school.  Damn, college is expensive.  Sure, you can think how teachers say and how it's "an investment in yourself", but that doesn't change the fact that it is really, really expensive.  I just need to find a school that I can get both freshman AND transfer scholarships from.  :P

Anyway, computer is hurting my eyes, so slaapwel!

(It's funny how my entries are getting shorter - either I'm not seeing as many things as interesting, I'm more used to it here, or I'm just waay more lazy now.  I'm pretty sure it's the third).

No comments:

Post a Comment