Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Day 82: Dance again!

Got to sleep in a bit, which was nice.  Definitely don't regret the decision to not go to yoga anymore - the extra 3 hours of uninterrupted sleep is so nice.  Spent the morning doing laundry and then went back to dance class!  It was all on the cha cha cha again.  We learned another part to the dance so it's almost a full song length now, and practiced with different partners.  We even had to switch who did guys and girls parts (there were like, 4 girls who showed up and like 12 guys) so all the guys could try the guy part, but man it was hard for me!

I managed to let the teacher know in Korean I wasn't coming next week because my mom and brother would be here - it was mangled but I did it!  It's nice that we're finally learning enough vocab and grammar where that's possible, beginning a language is hard for speaking practice because all you can say is like "I am eating.  I slept." and that's about the variety you get.

Showered and then went to Korean class.  More fun today, learned more grammar which was confusing (looks the same as something else we've learned, but it means something different), so that'll take some studying to wrap my head around.  Went and played a game with my friend, got some dinner, and went back home.  Ate, chatted with people, and then studied a bit.  Now time for bed, early morning (well, for me) tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment