Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 248

Woensdag, 11 April 2012

Collin's alarm didn't go off, so he was a bit late waking up to get mom and dad at the hostel.  When he left, I basically had an hour to mess around, go online, eat, and pack up all my stuff, which was nice.  He came back, we had another hour before we had to go to the bus station.  Ate again, listened to music and such.

Went to the bus, managed to get all 4 of us to London with no problems, except me being dumb and feeling sick on the bus.  Had to take two different subways or whatever to get to our hotel after getting to Heathrow, which took about an hour.

Dropped our stuff off, I had some tea, and then we went out to eat.  It was getting late by then, so we all convened in the room Collin and I are sharing to talk plans for the next two days.  Looks like T-Bell is out since the bus schedule doesn't work.  :( SO UPSET.  Played some video games both on Collin's lappy and the DS (I'm borrowing his till August since mine stopped working), watched some more comedy things, and now I'm just take a second to write this before bed.  Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment