Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 265

Zaterdag, 28 April 2012

Got up, got ready, and went to drumline.  I think I've finally found the fastest way to get there and back, so now I have less time sitting and waiting for connecting trains or buses.  There was a little celebration in front of the station in Antwerp for Buddha's birthday (I think...?), so that was pretty cool to see.  Then, inside, I found a brony meetup - if you don't know what that is, that's probably for the better.

Went to rehearsal, practiced things we played for the theater show.  Which, of course, I completely didn't know we were still playing (back home, once your "season" is over, you never play that music again.  Ever.) so that was kinda stressful.  It took me a few runs to remember everything.

Got home, watched movies with the family, and then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment