Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 261

Dinsdag, 24 April 2012

Dutch school, same as usual.  We had another teacher (we have one Monday/Friday, a different one Tuesday/Thursday), so it was another "get to know you" lesson, which was fun.  Went to school, did some reading during lunch - finished the second Game of Thrones book!  Still 11 books behind on my goal of 100 this year (uuugh), but that means I have now finished 20 books this year!  Yay!

Had the acting class two periods, library (got all the emails done for trying to do Norway, we'll see what happens), and then acting again.  Came home, ate, watched TV and read, and then fanfare.  Did that, came home (probably a little too late, considering it's the first time I had fanfare with this family...), and now it's time to sleep.  Slaapwel!

Oh, and to answer whoever left the question yesterday - I think the weirdest dialect is actually the dialect from Holland.  I have such a hard time understanding it.  Yeah, West Vlaams is weird, but I'm so used to hearing it I can start to understand it, and it sounds normal (well, kind of) to me.  Holland Dutch is just... weird.  I don't like it.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment