Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 250

Vrijdag, 13 April 2012

It's my birthday!  And day 250!  And Friday the 13th!  WHOO!

Got up, had a good breakfast, and then we went to the British Museum for a few hours!  WHOO!!  It's such an amazing place - I barely scratched the surface in two different rooms, and there are sooooo many rooms.  Got free guided tours that were around 40 minutes long in both the Japan and China exhibits, so that was fun.  We went out, got some food, and then walked around the Piccadilly Circus/Trafalgar Square area.  Then it was like 4ish, people were getting tired and it was getting really crowded, so all of us (sans Collin) went back to the hotel.

Had some drinks with dad in the lobby - mixed Mountain Dew with some things, so that was fun.  :P  Back upstairs, talked with some friends online and played video games on Collin's computer, hung out with him when he came back, got some food for breakfast, and had my "birthday meal": Mountain Dew, doritos, and canned pineapple.  (Backstory - my 13th birthday we were in San Francisco, and that's what I had for my birthday dinner in the hotel.  Now, 6 years later, I replicated it).  I guess that means when I turn 25 I need to be traveling somewhere and do this again.  :P

Anyway, the internet is about to shut off, and I should get to sleep considering it's going to be a terribly long day tomorrow, so slaapwel!  En terug naar België morgen :) Ik heb het gemist~

No comments:

Post a Comment