Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 252

Zondag, 15 April 2012

Woke up, we all got packed, and then we got a taxi to the airport.  Mom and dad checked in, got the bags checked, and then I stood in line with them until they had to do border control.  Said goodbye, which was hard, but whatever, we'll be seeing each other again in less than 4 months, so once I couldn't see them anymore I was back to normal.  Got the train and bus, and then made it home early afternoon.  Denise, Frederik and Marcela were all gone, and I was suuuper tired (my bed broke before I went to sleep, so I was terrified it would collapse all night), so I napped.  Played some video games, napped more, and woke up to Marcela in my room.

Turns out she won't switch families until I do, so we're together another week longer.  :)  We all caught up the on last few weeks, and Denise and Frederik got me a birthday gift :)  Had a late late dinner (I woke up from my nap around 9), and now it's time for bed.  School tomorrow :/  Slaapwel!

Oh, and this is just for people that may not be my facebook friends (since I have no idea who reads this, but I see there are pageviews every day so I assume some people do), but if you know of any good place to buy/rent textbooks PLEASE let me know.  I know about Chegg, but I don't know if they ship to Belgium, and the rental fee is about the same as what I've found for some secondhand books.  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. http://www.deslegte.com/onze-winkels/belgie/

    Print the page, when you're in one of the cities a shop is in ,go visit they're all different.

    ReplyDelete