Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 154

Zaterdag, 7 Januari 2012

Woke up at 6, got ready, packed some food and ate, and then Emi's sister drove me to the train station.  Got to Kortrijk a little after 10 (after getting some sleep on the train), had a cymbal sectional, and then real rehearsal.  Drank one of my precious Mountain Dews to stay awake.  :P  Learned some drill, tried to learn the music; normal rehearsal things.  Of course, it went late, so I just barely made my train again.

Actually took the train to Oostende, as Frederik's family was having a little reunion/Holiday meal.  Ate, showed off clips of RCR and DrumSpirit (it seems like I always come from Drumline when a family thing is going on, giving me a chance to explain what drumline is), talked with people, and then we left.  Dropped off their son and his girlfriend at Gent, and then drove home.  I tried to sleep in the car, but my contacts were so dry my eyes hurt, and it was painful to have them closed.  Of course, I also couldn't keep my eyes open, so it was a loong ride home.

Got home around midnight, and then immediately passed out in bed.  SO TIRED.

No comments:

Post a Comment