Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 147

Zaterdag, 31 December 2011

Last 2011 post!  Crazy huh?

In all honestly, it was a fairly laid back day.  Woke up, ate, but I had a headache so I took a nap until lunch.  After, Denise and Frederik went for a walk, and I stayed home to finish my book.  Seriously, I loved this book.  As soon as I get the chance I'm going to read all of his other books (and watch the tv miniseries that was based off of this - staring Pierce Brosnan).  It's over 1400 pages, and it covers around 7 days.  Fantastic.

I finished just as they got home, and since we weren't doing anything else, I read another spy/action novel (all they had), and started a book about Abe Lincoln, which is really interesting.

Watch more of "Hornblower", which was really fun.  I think I love that series a bit too much - I definitely have to read the books.  We then started to have a lot of little courses for dinner, and we talked a few times to their daughter Julie on skype.

And then, midnight!  There were some fireworks in the town center that we saw, finished our drinks, and then went to bed around 1am.  Pretty big party animals, aren't we?  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment