Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 170

Maandag, 23 Januari 2012

Got up, got ready for school, and realized Marcela wasn't up yet.  She had about 10 minutes to get ready as her alarm didn't work, so it was pretty hectic.  We split a Mountain Dew on the bus to wake up (after a short nap), and then did the Dutch exam.  It was... fairly easy; that or I did something wrong.  I mean, it's just what we've done in class, which is really hard stuff.  Simple questions that basically don't help in everyday conversation (are you married?  how many kids do you have? etc), some writing things which I hopefully didn't mess up too bad on.  Even after re-reading my answers I was the first one done - always a weird feeling, when you turn in the test and everyone is looking at you like, "You're done already?"

Waited for Marcela downstairs, and then as we had a bunch of time until we had to be at school, we went out to eat at a frituur, hung out, and then talked with Santi during lunch.  I had two periods free, which I used to study math.  I also realized that I hate long division.  But, I suppose I should probably actually learn it for once in my life.  :P  Then Latin, and home.

Hung out a bit, ate, and then Denise and Frederik left for... something.  So, did some reading and chatting, watched some TV, and now I think it's time for bed.  Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment