Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 159

Donderdag, 12 Januari 2012

Got up (on time today, thankyouverymuch), made it to school fine.  I think I'll like the long bus ride, so long as I can sit and read my kindle.  Actually read a book on like Arabian horse training this week - really informative.  Did some Dutch work as well.  Class, and then real school.  All music classes, which I actually have to say I don't enjoy as much as I should.  I'm still not used to how they're run (especially the jazz class), so it's still pretty awkward going to them.  Plus, I hate improv soloing, which I guess I have to do next week.  :/

Home, did the Dutch homework, and had dinner with Marcela and Denise.  Pretty fun - we talked about this one charity/company Denise and Frederik work with, and it was really interesting.  Then Marcela and I watched Pocahontas; well, half watched it and half talked to each other.  But it was in Dutch, and we could understand it basically, so that was good.  Tried to figure out my visa stuff, got ready for bed, finally caught this up again, and now it's time for bed.  Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment