Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 165

Woensdag, 18 Januari 2012

Woke up on time, and Patrick drove me to the bus stop, which was awesome.  Listening class, Latin, English (we did Macbeth, which was hilarious), and science.  Nothing too amazing.  After school, went to the bus stop, and I was waiting for Marcela.  She finally ended up texting me asking where I was, so I said, and as she said she was there too, I started looking for her.  Turns out she was like less than a foot away from me for a good 5 minutes, staring me right in the face, and I just didn't notice.  >.>

Home, ate quick, and then slept until dinner.  Then, we went to Antwerp to watch a movie.  Denise and Frederik went to a French movie, and Marcela and I saw Sherlock Holmes 2!  IT WAS SO AWESOME.  I'd go again, definitely.  Had a drink afterwards (yay hot chocolate!), and then back home, got ready for sleep, and now it's time for bed.  Slaapwel!

And, for some reason, this song has been stuck in my head ALL DAY: Souix City Sue by Gene Autry.  It's so addicting to listen to!

No comments:

Post a Comment