Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 168

Zaterdag, 21 Januari 2012

Got up, got packed, and left for drumline.  Denise drove me to the train station again, so I didn't need to wake up super early for a bus, so that was nice.  Rehearsal was just drill and music on one of the songs - not even doing a run of the other stuff we've learned past weeks, which is kinda bad considering I've basically forgotten one of the songs.

We were actually on time for the train today - it was honestly weird going to the station and not having to run to the train.  Got off in Herentals, and then went back to Lille to sleep at Patrick and Truut's (fanfare thing on Sunday - so yes, I was traveling with my trumpet all day).  We talked a bit, but I had to go to bed pretty soon after I got there.  SO SLEEPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment