Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 163

Maandag, 16 Januari 2012

Got up, Dutch school - the usual.  Nothing terribly exciting happened in class.  Lunched quick, and then went to the library.  I had two free periods after lunch, so I spent some time getting my application ready for UND, and brushing up on math skills.  And by brushing up, I mean super basics.  I'm going to go through all the Khan Academy stuff, seeing as how I haven't had math since the summer before my senior year (and that was "Math for Liberal Arts Majors"), and I want to do a self study econ course, and you need some Calc background for it, which I have never taken.

Then Latin, and home.  Marcela and I were too caught up in reading on our Kindles (hey, I was at the end of the book - I didn't have time to look up) that we missed our stop.  Got off at the next one, which was quite a ways away.  Luckily, it was right by a cafe we went to on Sunday on our walk, so we were able to figure out the way home.  Thank goodness!

Finished my book (amazing, by the way), had dinner (tortillas!), and studied Dutch/talked with people.  All in all a good night.

1 comment: