Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 300?

Zaterdag, 2 Juni 2012

300 days?  And only 2 months until I go home?  What?

Felt super sick in the morning (wasn't feeling good all night), so I texted Gio and said I couldn't make it to rehearsal.  6 hours of travel wouldn't have done me any good today.  Got a message from Allen, realized it was Daniela's going away party.  She leaves on Tuesday (D:), so it kinda came out of the blue.  Decided to tough it out and go to that, because goodbyes take precedence over everything else.

Got to Hasselt, and then found Sravya, Allen, Sofia, and Daniela at the train station.  Got the bus to her house, and then just hung out.  It was just a small party - her three families and a few of the Dutch exchange students.  Ate a bit, and then I was about to leave, but I wasn't feeling that good.  A few other girls were spending the night, so we thought it was better if I stayed rather than trying to make it home.

So just hung out.  Fun night - her host families were all so wonderful, and we all had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment