Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 301

Zondag, 3 Juni 2012

Got up, had a nice breakfast at Daniela's (pancakes!), and then her host sister drove us to the station.  I had just barely missed my train, so I went with them around to find a bank.  Found it, talked, walked back to the station, and then Daniela and Sofia had to get a bus so it was time to say goodbye.  It's so weird - we weren't the closest, but we had known each other all year.  But saying goodbye is just... odd.  I mean, I don't know when I'll be going to Boliva (if ever), so I don't know when I'll see her again.  It's hard to put that in perspective when you have to say goodbye.  I'm sure it will be different when I'm the one saying it, but yeah, it was just weird.

Got home, checked my online class (my discussion post has 11 responses while most have only 1 - yay winning!), ate, watched some TV with the family.  Got ready for bed, and then had a nice convo with my American parents on skype.  They're making me even more upset I'm missing the 4th of July rodeo this year - it's the first one I've ever missed.

Anyway, gotta get to sleep - a new week of econ starts tomorrow, and it's not going to be quite so easy.  Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment