Friday, April 3, 2015

Day 43: Finance Exam

So, woke up earlier than usual to study for my finance exam.  Just read through as much material as I could and called it a day.  Bought some breakfast on the way to class, studied a bit more and then took my first exam here!  It was weird - 4 questions, each 25 points.  Two were suuuuper easy, and two were really hard.  It was actually laughable the difference in difficulty.

Afterwards, mailed my letter, played some games, had some lunch and took a nap.  Still not feeling the best so I decided I should take one more weekend to stay in and just relax so I don't get myself sick again.  Got up, made some dinner, started to work on some preparations for when I get back, played some games again, and now it's time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment