Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Day 61: Halfway Home

Slept in a bit, woke up and skyped, played a game for a bit, ate my strawberries for breakfast and then it was onto studying game theory.  Or at least, that's what I wanted to happen.  I tried to study, I really did.  I thought by going through the homework (which he said would be harder than the exam) I could be pretty prepared.  But I forgot just how bad the homework was.  One questions fundamentally doesn't make sense, like the question is asking you to do something that is impossible.  Another question he has TWO PAGES of math to show how to do it (which honestly doesn't make much sense to me) when it could be described in literally one sentence.

So, I did what any normal person would do - I did laundry, cleaned my room and packed for my trip.  I kept trying to come back to study and only ended up frustrated after half an hour or so.  I never thought a class could top my Natural Resource Economics class in pure unadulterated hatred at a class, but Game Theory here has gone well above and beyond.  I've never gotten so angry at a subject and class before.  I'm so glad this is my last semester, I can't take this anymore -_-

Oh, and today is 61 days in Korea out of my 122, so I'm halfway done with my exchange!  Time flies by when you get sick every week~  And to celebrate, I'm going to Mongolia for a long weekend :)  I don't know if I'll have access to wi-fi while there, but I'll do a big post when I get back to gush about the trip and complain about how I have a paper to write and an exam next Friday.

Anyway, it's past midnight now and I'm so incredibly sick of Game Theory I'm just going to bed so I can be that much closer to just writing in English on the exam and probably getting a C or something because he can't fail me if I just write in English and he doesn't understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment