Saturday, April 4, 2015

Day 44: Rain

Slept in as much as I could, skyped for a little bit, and then went to Seoul Forest to meet up with Korea Club!  I still wasn't feeling the greatest but I figured I should probably start doing things with my time here.  Usually visiting a new place would mean cause for pictures and me gushing about how much fun it was, buuut it was raining so Korea Club decided to not go to the forest.  And by raining, I mean it was barely baaaarely sprinkling.

They decided to go bowling and playing pool instead, but since I still have a headache (and was looking forward to a nice day outside in the quiet), I decided to just go home and rest.  Nothing much else exciting during the day - called my dad for a while, talked with some friends, played some games, etc.  Just a relaxing day.

The KUBA field day is tomorrow - it's supposed to be 50 degrees and raining, but they said it's still going to happen if it rains.  I'm *pretty* sure if I'm running outside in the rain in that weather that won't help my cold, so we'll see if I actually show up~

No comments:

Post a Comment