Saturday, April 11, 2015

Day 50: Seoul Forest take 2

Woke up, played some games, and then went off to pick up my Alien Registration Card!  It went sooo much faster than when I applied for it, but they did end up having to scan my fingerprints before I picked it up.  Oh well~

Afterwards, I went down to Seoul Forest, seeing as how it didn't work out to visit it with Korea Club that one weekend.  Let me tell you, it was beautiful there.  Just cherry blossoms, flowers, sunshine and happy people everywhere.  It felt so nice to be out in the sun again, I really needed that.

I ended up walking around for a few hours before heading back to the dorm.  It was just so nice~  Once home, I just uploaded the photos, ate quick, and then went to bed pretty early.

And here are some pictures from the day!





No comments:

Post a Comment