Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 103

Donderdag, 17 November 2011

Dutch class, which was hilarious.  I don't think it'll ever be really dull in that class.  Lunched with Santi and Marcela, and then went to (what I thought) was my music classes.  Turns out all the 5th and 6th years were giving a mini concert to show off what they had been working on in lessons over the past two months.  It was really nice, but I wish I had known about it so I wouldn't have brought my instrument to school.  >.<

Home, went online.  It was entirely too cold in my room upstairs (they don't heat the upstairs, and I swear it's colder in my room than outside), so Marcela and I curled up in her bed with the blankets from both of our beds. Twas nice.  Had dinner, hung out a bit, and then went to fanfare.  A lot of fun, like usual.  Afterwards some of the guys tried to translate Dutch sayings into English, with varying degrees of success.  :P  I couldn't really remember any good English ones, probably because I can't use them here since people would get confused.

Oh, and my brother Collin is going to be studying at the University of Bath in the UK spring semester!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment