Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 114

Maandag, 28 November 2011

Woke up for school, which was not easy, especially after being able to sleep for the past like 5 days.  I actually managed to turn my phone (aka, my alarm) on silent when I was sleeping, so I was pretty rushed this morning.  Did Dutch class, which was pretty fun.  Everyone else was tired too, so it probably looked pretty pathetic in the class.  Managed to get a little nap during the break, so that was nice.

Ate out with Marcela and Santi (we didn't have time to make a lunch today).  Had a period in the library, a period of music history (I think?) where we basically analyzed an opera (an English one, so I could follow along), and then Latin.  I missed so much this last week, but luckily we're done learning new words until after exams.  Whew.

Bus home, which I fell asleep on.  Woke up before my stop, thank goodness, but it was so warm in the bus as compared to outside the windows were fogged up, and I couldn't see Marcela because there were too many people between us, so I was really confused.  But everything turned out okay, so whatever.  Home, napped until dinner.  Back upstairs, napped more, woke up to eat and take my meds again, checked some things online, and now it's time for bed.  Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment