Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 109

Woensdag, 23 November 2011

So, interesting day.

Woke up early to go to the school thing.  All the info I had was that I had to get a bus to a stop in Antwerpen, and then the paper said I'd get on a bus with everyone else to Vremde.  So, I got to the right stop (I know it was the right stop), and waited by where the buses from Turnhout were coming in, because I took a quicker bus than my classmates - it would have been dumb for me to meet them in Turnhout and then go to Antwerpen.

They didn't show that I saw, so I started walking around the bus stop to find the bus to Vremde.  I had the number and stop of the bus, but I couldn't find it.  I walked around like twice looking at all of the buses and upcoming buses (this was a big stop), but I couldn't find it.  I called the school asking what I should do, they had me give my number so my teacher could call me.  She called like 20 minutes later, saying the bus was at a place like 400 meters away (Americans - think like more than 4 football field lengths), and she texted me the directions to go there.  I started walking there, ended up coughing so much that I felt like I had an asthma attack, and then ended up having problems breathing, so I just went home.  Had to call the school and my teacher again, they were fine with it as long as I called when I made it home so they knew I was safe.

Home, saw Patrick, basically summed up how I felt, and went to bed.  Marcela woke me up around 1 for lunch, ate a bit, and went back to sleep.  Basically slept until dinner, ate, slept again.  Woke up for a little bit to chat with Marcela and some other people, decided I was still tired, and so I'm off to bed again.  Such an interesting day.  :P

Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment