Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 108

Dinsdag, 22 November 2011

Woke up feeling absolutely horrible, slept on the bus to school, and went to the Dutch class. A lot of the class was just individual work time, so I just did the assignments really quick and slept more.  :P

Skipped lunch because I wasn't feeling well, and went to talk to the secretary.  My class has a trip from tomorrow (Wednesday) until Friday - overnight trip, which I basically just got the info.  From the way Patrick talked to me this morning, it seemed like we decided that since I have Dutch lessons on Thursday and Friday, and rehearsal tomorrow (and the fact I felt like crap), that I would just not go on the trip (and a few of my classmates agreed - they said the trip was basically a lot of talking, so I wouldn't understand).  The secretary said fine, just have a note from your parents saying you have Dutch class, and it's all good.

So, I went to the library for the rest of lunch to hang out, and then I got a call from Truut.  Turns out she was a bit angry that I thought I wasn't going on the trip (I left the paper saying I was going at home because it wasn't filled out and I thought I wasn't going), and told me that I was required to go and that I needed to go talk to the secretary again.  So, I had to go fix that, and then went to my acting class and tried to pay attention.  Did that, and then went home seeing as how I only had study periods left in the day, and one of my classmates said that there was no reason to stay if I didn't feel well and I didn't have class.

Home, ate a bit, slept for like 4 hours, had dinner, and then went to fanfare rehearsal.  That went till like 1030 since we need a lot of practice before our concert (or at least I do), went home right away, had some food with Marcela, and got ready for tomorrow.  I won't have internet (I think) until I get home on Friday, so I'll update again then.

And since I won't be home on Thursday, I just want to say an early "Happy Thanksgiving!" to everyone back in the States (or any other American reading this).  I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with great food and great company!

No comments:

Post a Comment