Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 94

Dinsdag, 8 November 2011

See, I'm updating on time for once!  I can do it, I swear!

School was fairly simple today.  Choir with the younger kids (I think 2-3 years younger than me), a period in the library, and then the other choir class I'm in (with kids my age and a year younger) sang at this one... thing.  I don't even know what it was.  We were in the bottom of the church, and I think it was some religious thing, but seeing as how I couldn't understand I just sang when the kids next to me nudged me.  Whatever.

Lunched with Santi and Marcela, as both of them were back at school.  The acting class was next, and it was just watching other classmates get railed on for not doing their part properly.  Makes me glad I don't have a part - as much as I love acting, I'm simply terrible at it.  Then in the library, and was working on translating some stuff from my Latin class when boom - power died.  All the comps shut off, and I think none of the lights in the school worked.  Sat there talking with Marcela (she was there as well), but she was feeling really sick (we're thinking it was food poisoning), so we went to go home, seeing as we only had library time left.

Of course, today was the day where the earliest bus was at bit after 4, so we just shopped around for a bit.  Well, Marcela shopped, and I tried to stay awake.  Got home, did some homework and eating, and took a nap to get rid of a headache I managed to have most of the day.  Went to fanfare rehearsal, had fun like always.  Got home by like 1130, which I think is a very reasonable time, especially after the weekend.  :P

And, as soon as I was about to go to bed, I got messages from two people I haven't talked to in ages, so I had to chat with them for a bit.  So now, it's time for bed.  Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment