Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 122

Dinsdag, 6 December 2011

Woke up to find Sinterklaas treats on the table. :) Went to Dutch school, chatted with everyone and had quite a few more funny moments, and then Sinterklaas came and gave us candy. We had to sing a little song for it though – it's pretty funny to see people who are almost 40 singing along to the little kids song.

Speaking of songs, the teacher played this really stupid song in class (it's about like the possessive case for Dutch), but it's SO CATCHY. None of us could stop singing it afterwards, and we made her play it again. :P I can't see it getting out of my head any time soon.

Lunch, and then school. Had the acting class, which was basically just everyone having to do the part of their little play that they knew. We actually did it for two periods, since she was teaching us for the next class anyway. Then, a period in the library and then I went home.

But that took FOREVER. There was so much traffic, that it literally took an hour, when it usually takes half. Thank goodness my iPod was charged. Had dinner, and was going to take a nap, but my room was too cold to get sleep comfortably, so I went downstairs with the fire and curled up in a blanket and watched NCIS and Dirty Jobs until fanfare rehearsal.

There were like 4 new people that joined, including two little kids probably like 10 or younger that joined trumpet section. And, of course, they got placed between me and the rest of my section. And the guy on the other side of me wasn't there, so I was pretty isolated. Pretty funny though. Drinks and talking after, stayed until midnight, and then went home and basically passed out in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment