Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 131

Donderdag, 15 December 2011

Woke up a bit late, and it was raining.  So, what did I do?  I decided today to have my tea in my thermos since I didn't have time to have it for breakfast, but since it was raining fairly hard I also had my umbrella.  So, that made it a little difficult to bike.  :P  Dutch school, had our first test.  Really easy, and then did some grammar work after.

Home straight after, had lunch with Patrick and Truut, and then watched "Princess Bride".  Man, great movie, and now so many more jokes I see online make sense.  Read a bit, had dinner, and then left with Truut and her friend to go make a scarf.  It was actually pretty fun - I made a purple one, since she wouldn't let me make a black or grey one.  But Truut was making part of a vest, which took longer (quite a bit longer), so we didn't get home until like 1030.  Home, got online (it went out completely earlier - I have no idea what's up), and now it's time for bed.  Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment