Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 128

Maandag, 12 December 2011

Got up, and then had to go to my Latin class for the exam from 830-12. It went... okay? I totally bombed the first part, like, there's no way I got even close to a passing grade. I missed so much more than I thought after I started going to Dutch classes. But the second half of it was okay. It was all about culture and mythology, which I of course missed in class, but I had done like 5 or 6 years ago in my English class. Thankfully I still remembered some of the mythology, so with my feeble translating skills I could figure out just enough of the story to remember what was going on. Whew. I think the teacher was surprised I put anything at all.

Of course, I ended up talking to the teacher a bit after the class, so I missed my bus by like 5 minutes. Whatever. Went to the high school, checked things online quick and ordered my secret santa gift. Left, got some candy, and finished reading Slaughterhouse 5 at the bus stop. Great book. Home, Marcela was already there. We made some fries, and watched The Proposal. Both of us weren't feeling too well, so we just took a nap.

Got up, read a bit, and the internet was finally back up!  Got to actually respond to people, and check my RSS feeds.  After almost a week without stable internet, I have a huuuuuge backlog of things to read.  Thank goodness it's exam week.  :)  Talked with some people, uploaded some photos, and now it's time for bed.  Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment