Sunday, December 25, 2011

Day 141 - Kerstmis!

Zondag, 25 December 2011

Christmas/Kerstmis!

Woke up, finished my packing, and then we were on the road to Tourtour, France.  Population: 472.  Definitely my kind of town.  We left like at 7am, meaning I only got a few measly hours of sleep, meaning I slept in the car.  We had breakfast in Luxembourg (crazy, right?), and got to Tourtour around 7pm.  Wasn't that bad of a trip at all, besides the last hour which had a lot of turns.  It was nice actually - I've missed long car rides.

Got to their house here (which is beautiful, by the way), and then went out for a nice Christmas dinner.  It was nice to talk and get to know Denise and Frederik more, and the restaurant was so quaint and adorable.  Back home, I skyped (yes, again) with my family to say Merry Christmas and whatnot, but now it's time for bed as it's a full day of me being impressed by France tomorrow.  Slaapwel!

Oh, and because I didn't have the photos on my comp earlier, here's what my new room back in Belgium looks like.  I really, really like it.


The left window was open - it's not usually that crooked looking

My bedroom

My "American Corner", as I call it

1 comment: