Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 125

Vrijdag, 9 December 2011

We woke up on time today! Big accomplishment. Got to Turnhout, I decided to walk around for a bit since the weather was nice. Dutch class, with a tea break in the middle. Pretty easy day. Then Marcela and I went out to eat with three ladies from our class, just to talk and kill time. Picked up Jenna from the bus stop, and then we walked to the movie theater.

Of course, they wanted to see the new Twilight movie. I obliged just because I thought this was the movie with all the stupid things (well, more stupid than they usually are). And boy, it was. I was laughing most of the time, and Marcela and Jenna and I kept whispering about things (yeah, yeah, we're those people). It was a lot of fun to hang out with everyone.

Marcela and I barely made our bus (as per usual), but we managed to get home okay. Had to try on some dresses (Julie, Santi's host sister, and Jenna lent me some today) because I'm going to the MIA's tomorrow (Music Industry Awards – gala dress code). Finally got an outfit picked out (after borrowing things from Jenna, Marcela and Truut).

Probably going to watch a movie tonight before bed – it's going to be a long weekend. Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment