Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 124

Donderdag, 8 December 2011

It was really hard to wake up today – I felt like it was so cold I could see my breath in my room. Thank goodness my bathrobe was right by the bed. Dutch school, which was same as usual. Had tea again during the break, talked about maybe going to Germany with one of the ladies and her husband on the 19th.

After school, we could go home, because it's now exam time at the high school, so it's just exams in the morning and afternoons free! Ate, had to run some errands (apparently Marcela and I didn't have insurance set up here), and then took a nap. Actually, quite a long nap. Like, I woke up around 8pm.  Had some food, and then watched some stuff with Patrick and Truut.

Oh, and as you may have noticed, the internet is not really working here. The wireless is out, and so we have to connect to the wired internet downstairs (though I didn't know that until today – I though EVERYTHING was out.) So, if I'm not answering emails or things, that's why.

Also, learned when we switch families today – December 22nd! It's a little weird, because it's right before Christmas, but Marcela leaves on the 23rd to travel with her family, and our second family leaves on the 25th for their trip to France (which I'm going on~). I can't believe we're already going to them! It'll be fun to see what's different between families.

Oh, and Happy Birthday to my real dad!  I wish I could be there for your birthday.  I hope you have a great day!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment