Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 335

Zaterdag, 7 Juli 2012

Pretty calm day.  Slept in, chilled out, and then went to Turnhout.  Met up with Bernardo at the station, and then we walked to Santi's house for his going away party.  Only, he wasn't answering his door or his phone, so after ringing the bell for a while we went to get icecream, and then came back and tried again.  This time, he answered his phone, and told us it was at the bar next to his house :P

So yeah, just chilled out there for a couple of hours.  Played a lot with the puppy (so cute~), chilled out, talked with his host siblings.  Pretty fun day.  Went home, and as soon as I was home the bbq was juuuust finished so I got to eat that too.  Had to figure out drumline - I have one more show/rehearsal, but of course it's far away and means I probably won't get home tomorrow night.  Ugh.  And then I'm spending all week away from home, so it's going to be a looong week.

Anyway, that's about it.  Did some reading after that because I was really comfortable in my bed, and then fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment