Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day 357

Zondag, 29 Juli 2012

Obviously, I didn't get much sleep at night considering I woke up around 10 to get ready for the day.  Luckily we watched the Olympics for a bit longer than I thought we would, so I could rest up in the sofa, but I was still awake.  We then loaded into the car and drove to Gent to look at Femke's dorm for fall.  They measured the room and did housekeeping things like that while I took a little nap on the couch in the room.

Afterwards we looked around the city a bit, and then had Pizza Hut!  No unlimited refills at this one, which is bull, but it was still pretty good.  Waaaay too full for icecream (there's a Quetzal in Gent), but they all got frozen yogurt.  Then drove back to the house, watched the Olympics more, and then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment