Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 217

Zaterdag, 10 Maart 2012

Woke up, felt terrible.  Decided that it wouldn't be good to go to drumline when I was feeling like that, especially since the theatershow is over so it's not super important to go.  Ended up studying some math and economics on Khan Academy, which is good.  Also got all of the music on my computer sorted and cleaned up everything on my iPod, which I'be been trying to do for a long time.  Also downloaded the new album from Nick Camillo - seriously check him out, he's a great up and coming folk/instrumental musician.

Had dinner with Frederik and Denise when they came home (they were gone all day), then upstairs to get ready for Sunday (going out, if I feel better).  Ended up talking to a bunch of people, including like 3 friends I hadn't talked to in ages.  Busy night of talking to people here and back home, which also got a little confusing because I'd end up using some Dutch to people from home, and using a lot of slang and shorthand to people here (ie: I feel ya brosk - it's not really standard english).

Anyway, I need to get some sleep - I was invited out tomorrow, so I need to make sure I'm feeling better.  Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment