Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 227

Woensdag, 21 Maart 2012

Had Dutch class today (schedule switch this week), and then I went straight to Hasselt since there was no way to get home first to drop off my stuff.  Got there, and it turned out Flavia couldn't get me at the station for another two hours.  So, I called up Sravya, and went to her house to hang out for a bit.  It was fun, just talked and shared music.

Back to the station, met up with Flavia, and went to her house (I was spending the night since I had to borrow her dress for Thursday).  It was fun - she speaks French with her family and is from Peru, so her English isn't the greatest, but we managed to communicate in a mix of English, Dutch and Spanish (and a lot of hang signals).  Watched a movie, had dinner, got ready for Thursday, and went to sleep fairly early.

No comments:

Post a Comment