Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 231

Zondag, 25 Maart 2012

Woke up, decided I wanted to go to the concert my friend was playing in (well, it was a rock rally and a group he was in made it to the finals, so I thought it'd be fun), so went about getting ready for that.  I didn't know that Frederik and Denise hadn't changed the clocks downstairs yet for daylight savings, so I ended up having to rush quite a bit at the end.

Took the train to Brussels where the concert was, and luckily I ran into the rest of my class since I had no idea how to get to the concert hall.  We went there, talked a bit, and watched some groups.  I watched my friend's group and a few more before I started to get a little bored.  I'm not really into music with a lot of electronic sounds, so I wasn't terribly engaged for most of the groups.  Decided to leave a bit earlier so I could still get a bus home  (otherwise Frederik would have had to pick me up in Antwerp).  Got to Antwerp, had some time till the last train, so just walked around a bit.  T'was fun.

Home, talked with Marcela a bit, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment