Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 183

Zondag, 5 Februari 2012

Woke up around 930am for some ungodly reason.  Figured I may as well just stay awake and go home, seeing as how I was still at Patrick and Truut's house.  We went to the bakery to get breakfast, ate breakfast, and then Denise picked me up.  Back at home, I checked messages quick (somehow I managed to get like 20 emails since I had last checked on Friday), and showered.  Had lunch with Denise, Frederik and their kids, but by dessert I was so tired I just went upstairs to sleep.

Slept on and off until Marcela got home (she was at a friend's house this weekend), we caught each other up on our weekends, and then napped a bit again.  Had dinner, talked a bit, and then went to bed.  All in all, a pretty calm day.

No comments:

Post a Comment