Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 206

Dinsdag, 28 Februari 2012

Slept in until noon (hey, I was tired), had lunch outside, and then worked in the yard for a few hours.  Had to haul wood that Frederik had cut down earlier in the week - managed to cut my arms up a bit.  Reminded me of one of my last times up north after the big storm.

After that, Marcela and I tanned outside a bit (in February.  Tanning.  I'm still confused), had a drink, and then we all went grocery shopping.  Stopped for a drink in the bar on the way home, where we ran into two Hollanders.  So, Denise and Frederik were talking to them for a long time, so Marcela and I just went outside and talked.  Finally got home, had tortillas (I tied Marcela in being a real Mexican), and then we just talked until like midnight about education and worldviews on things.  Really fun.  Time for sleep now - going to Saint-Tropez tomorrow!  Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment