Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 196

Zaterdag, 18 Februari 2012

Woke up, ate, and then realized no one else was up, so I went back to bed.  :P  Got up again around 10 or so, talked with another drumline tech that had spent the night at Gio's.  We figured out most of the cymbal feature - movements, who was where, etc.  Whew.  We went out, grabbed some food, and then went to the clubhouse.  Ate and taught the other cymbal players the feature around noon, and then we went and practiced (outside, of course, because there wasn't near enough room inside).  Then, rehearsed with the rest of the drumline, working on cleaning drill and music.  Got some good reps in, finished around 7 or so.

Basically hung out upstairs a while, and then I went with some other people out to eat, which was pretty fun (even though I can't understand their Dutch really...).  They went out to a concert after (just a cover band playing), but as I had felt pretty sickly all day, they just dropped me off at Gio's house.  Which was a little weird, seeing as I was the only one at the house.  Just showered and watched some TV, and then went to bed.  Pretty nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment