Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 185

Dinsdag, 7 Februari 2012

So, my bus wanted to go to Antwerp again today.  Thankfully I realized what was going on this time, so I managed to get off the bus in a city that had more than one bus running through it, and I got to Dutch class only like 20 minutes late.  Seriously though, I don't know how this works.  I looked it up again today, and the only way to get to Antwerp at that time from my city is to get off the bus, wait ten minutes, and take a new bus.  I did not do that.

Had my acting class for two periods, and then a study period which I just spent talking to Bella, the other Brasilian exchange student at school.  Home, read a bit, had dinner and watched the news with Frederik, talked with Marcela (she stayed home sick - and it's not my fault this time, I haven't been sick since before the last time she was sick).  Tried to look up hotels for my parent's trip but I got really tired, so I just decided to go to bed.  I swear, I'm probably the least exciting exchange student ever.

Anyway, slaapwel!

1 comment:

  1. For all your bus troubles...
    Iphone , Ipod touch -->

    http://itunes.apple.com/be/app/de-lijn/id456910787?mt=8

    Android app soon.

    General mobile app if you have internet set up on your phone :

    m.delijn.be

    ReplyDelete