Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 187

Donderdag, 9 Februari 2012

No Dutch class today, which meant it was a late start for me!  Slept in, had a nice breakfast - just had a nice, relaxing morning getting ready for the day.  Really nice.  Frederik drove us to Hoogstraten, and Marcela and I went to school.  Had my music classes, nothing really exciting.  Back home, read a bit (and had my first time encountering "phantasmagoric" in a book, which was really exciting for me).

Home, read a bit more, had dinner, and watched Country Strong with Denise.  Pretty good film.  Then, went online, and my brother showed me The Reason Rally.  And I can say, with all honesty, if I was in the US I would do whatever it took to go to it (like how I went to the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear last Halloween).  The headliners of the rally - Dawkins, Adam Savage, Tim Minchin (<3), and PZ Myers.  Seriously, check it out.  Go and tell me about it and make me totally jealous.

Anyway, gonna watch some Tim Minchin and go to bed.  Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment