Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 192

Dinsdag, 14 Februari 2012

Valentines Day!

Got up, went to Dutch school.  A bunch of us who were celebrating S.A.D instead (singles awareness day) wore black, so it was pretty funny.  Then real school, which was two periods of the acting class, a period in study because the teacher was gone, and acting again.  I gave out cookies (peanut butter blossoms) to everyone, and they all seemed to like it.  :)

Bused to Lille, ate with Patrick and Truut, read a bit, and then fanfare rehearsal.  Played, and then I gave out cookies there.  People seemed to like them, which is always nice to see.  I had a few requests to make them again, so I'm thinking I'll definitely have to make them and row bars before I leave.  Stayed a bit late, then went home and slept right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment