Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Day 268

Dinsdag, 1 Mei 2012

May already?

Got up, got ready, and was in Brussel around 1230.  Met up with Kate, the other girl from my district that's in Belgium.  Spent the whole day just talking and hanging out - it was nice to do that again, I've missed long conversations like that.  When we sat down for lunch, we were in front of this little fountain just because there were no people there.  So, we got out our food, and then bam! tour group around us.  It was in German, so I didn't really understand, but it was pretty awkward.  When I noticed the guy talking about the fountain, I did the whole Price is Right showcasing thing, which a few people in the tour seemed to enjoy.

Came home, did a bunch of emailing for the Norway trip (gotta get it ready, it's in like 2 weeks...), read a bit more, had some of the last of my soup I brought, and now it's time for bed.  Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment