Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 290

Woensdag, 23 Mei 2012

Woke up tired, so I was not ready for the day - though it turned out to be good.  The listening class was first, but it ended up with just me sitting in a classroom on the computer because the teacher had to do something and the other students left to do something else.  So that was nice.  Then a period in the library, a study period (aka, sleep period) since the English teacher was gone, and then Science, which was just me doing some writing and talking to my classmates.

Went to Santi's after school, had lunch there, and then Emi picked us up to go to Leuven.  She had a hard time with the GPS and roads, so we were a bit late.  Got there, and it was HOT.  Like 32 degrees, so like 90 for the Americans reading this.  I am not used to that this early, and especially after being in Norway (where I saw SNOW - I miss it already).  I was practically dying on the tour.  Afterwards, we all got to have a drink and talk, so that was fun.  Around 5, Santi and I left with Emi to go home, slept in the car.  Got to Turnhout, realized I missed my bus by like 5 minutes, and the next bus was in over an hour.

So, went to Santi's, and his host mom was a sweetie and got dinner for me (and of course Santi as well).  Ate with them, got the bus home, took a nice long shower, managed to shock myself in the outlet (I am not very intelligent it seems), watched some TV, read, and now it's time for bed.  Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment