Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 288

Maandag, 21 Mei 2012

Woke up, had "breakfast" (wasn't really breakfast foods, but whatever), packed the last of my stuff, and Deuce and I left his place around 1110.  Got a bus to the center, said goodbye, and then I got a bus to the airport.  It was weird saying goodbye - we usually don't see each other more than once a year because he went to school in NY, but now that he starts a job there (in June), I don't really know when he'll be back to MN, and I won't have money to go see him in NY.  So it was kinda an unsure goodbye.

Oh, and you know how the general rule is to be like 2.5 hours early for international flights, to make sure you have time to check in, check your bags, and go through security (and then find your gate)?  You know how long that took me?  10 minutes.  From exiting the bus.

So I had a bunch of time in the airport in Trondheim.  Ate, read a bit, slept a bit.  Got a flight to Copenhagen, and I didn't need to do the stupid get my bags and then check back in routine I did in Oslo, so I had some free time there as well.  Got back to Brussel, got the train to Herentals, and then got picked up there.  Home, relaxed, ate, put up pictures, and now it's time for bed.  Slaapwel!

No comments:

Post a Comment